I attached couple of photos i have taken. Wine glasses, tripod, camera, wine bottles… It can be painful to carry all those things with you so you have to organize yourself. I am travelling with a mirrorless camera system in order to have better resolution. Don’t forget! the best camera is the camera with you. Consider the weight and the convenience. Don’t invest in a camera system that you dont want to travel with…
- My favourite focal length : 24mm equivalent.
- I am usually carrying at least 2 glasses with me.
- Use cotton cloth for cleaning glasses.
- Golden hours is the best time to take pictures
- I dont like filters attached to my camera (Only ND in some case)
- Be local 🙂 Use local wine in your picture…
- Use tripod…
- Think about your composition before taking pictures.
Kemal Can OCAK